Shenyang Project Phase II

The project is located at the junction between Beiling Main Street and Ningshan Road East, sharing the frontage of the Golden Corridor at the north of Huanggu District in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. The development site adjoins Shenyang Project Phase I.

Key Information
  • Address:

    Junction of Beiling Street and Ningshan Road East, Golden Corridor, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China

  • Current Status:

    • The Group completed the disposal of an 80% project interest in 2014, and divested its remaining 20% interest in January 2016.